le forum de monsieurboyard Index du Forum
le forum de monsieurboyard Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ipod Touch Not.Recognized.By Windows

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de monsieurboyard Index du Forum -> L'EMISSION FRANCAISE -> Les archives de la version classique : 1990-2009 et 2011
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wheatkeel
2 clés

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 0
Boyards: 2

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 04:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ipod Touch Not.Recognized.By Windows Répondre en citant

Ipod Touch Not Recognized By Windows > shorl.com/fivegipyrugru

ac186bab57
Report helloseattle› David - Mar 16, 2010 11:40PM THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DAVID! YOU REALLY ARE A LIFE SAVER!! I was getting ready to beat down my computer because I was soo completely done and very frustrated!!! if you aren't already, you should consider a career in software engineering Sourire once again, Thank you! and I agree with the post a couple before mine, if you have a blog or anything please let me know.I will be one of the top followers forsure!!!!! Report confused :- Mar 21, 2010 12:41PM I feeel so stupid but . You need to go through multiple checks and try them one by one to see if they fix your problem. Report llad- May 13, 2010 11:52PM lucy!!! oh my goodness you COMPLETELY saved me time and frustration! I thought I was going to have to reinstall and all that mess! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report shhasdsds- May 21, 2010 09:55PM Lucy I love you o.o I was crying cuz I couldnt get it to work and now it works cuz of yor help!thank you o beloveded! Sourire Report asdfsdfkashdjfha- May 22, 2010 10:23PM i love you im so happy thnks!!!!!!!! Report carly1234567890- May 29, 2010 04:17PM omg thank you!!! Report Meeee- May 30, 2010 09:28AM Thankkk U MaMa's iiLoveYou .!!. In this case, it may not support your iPhone. Jim Mattingly Thank you sir. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. South40 I followed your instructions and the problem is solved. computer doesn't recognize ipod - page 2 . Everything else was rubbish. good luck.

Disconnect iPhone and restart the PC Restart the iPhone Ensure that Windows is up to date Close all running programs on the PC Temporarily disable security software (antivirus and firewall). I've tried resetting and different USB cords, but my computer still won't recognize it! Any ideas as to why?? Report SEJA- Jun 30, 2010 09:35AM i did that whole hold down the buttons thing, and all it did was turn it off, but now it wont turn on! I hav a gen 1 ipod. Luckily I found this page via Google. Hold the menu button, and let it reboot (Don't forget to leave it plugged in) Now in your computer, go to your Control Panel. There should be something along the lines of "Removable drive.", and then a letter and colon after it. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Cheers. The drivers come installed with iTunes but if you dont intend to use or install iTunes on your PC, there are alternative methods to get the iOS drivers. Hope this helps someone else. I also can't for the life of me download itunes because of an error reading: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.

barbie hairstyle gametoyota highlander safety ratings 2015iphone free ring tonesamerican pie 2 full moviejung und frei free photosremember mp3spyro year of the dragon downloaddownload minecraft for windows 7 freefree flower bulb catalogsnew kamasutra movie
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 04:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum de monsieurboyard Index du Forum -> L'EMISSION FRANCAISE -> Les archives de la version classique : 1990-2009 et 2011 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange